> Vegetarian & Healthy
Search for Vegetarian & Healthy in Odaiba
| Asian Fusion
| Beer Gardens
| Conveyor Belt Sushi
| Dining bars
| Family Restaurant
| Fast Food
| Food Courts
| Indian & South Asian
| Japanese Sweets & Cafes
| Okonomiyaki, Monja
| Oyster Bars
| Shabu-Shabu, Sukiyaki
| Take out
| Teishoku, Yoshoku
| Teppanyaki / Hibachi
| Traditional Japanese
| Vegetarian & Healthy
0~999 yen |
1,000~2,999 yen |
3,000~4,999 yen |
5,000~6,999 yen |
7,000~9,999 yen |
5,000~10,000 yen |
10,000 yen or more |
Your search didn't return any results.
If the business you're looking for isn't here, tell us what we are missing.
- Izakaya are restaurants that serve mostly Japanese food and various kinds of...
- If you say curry in Japan, what comes to mind? Curry is the king of home cooking...
- Technically, it's anguilla japonica, but what you need to know is that unagi is...
- Is it really safe to eat highly poisonous fugu? Definitely! There's actually very...
- Japanese Fast Food
- Japan has one of the most developed fast food industries in the world...
- You have probably eaten it. You see it in the grocery store or in the ...
- Soba is one of the three popular Japanese noodles(see Ramen or Udon)...
- You have probably heard of it, maybe even eaten it, but what exactly...
- Teishoku, Yoshoku
- So today you're eating alone. Maybe it seems a little unusual? But...
- Tempura is a classic Japanese dish. Even if you've experienced ...
- Combining the highest quality, carefully selected ingredients with...
- If you think you've had enough sushi and soba for a year, or need...
- Udon is a type of thick wheat-based noodle that's popular in Japanese...
- Yakiniku is a cook-it-yourself Korean style BBQ that came to Japan...
- Yakitori a favorite appetizer in Japan: mankind has yet to imagine...