A Japanese retail company, which sells a wide variety of products from snacks and stationary to clothes and household goods. Muji, meaning “no brand”, is known for design minimalism, and all products are packaged simply and minimally. Its primary business includes Café MUJI, florist, and home furnishing. The store has over 280 stores in Japan, and also 69 shops overseas. Although, the company distinguishes itself as “no brand”, products produced by famous designers are featured recently.
|Categories||Cards & Stationery , Interior Design & Furniture|
|Address||Isamiya Bldg. B1-B3, 3-17-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.muji.net (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm; Sun & Holiday 11:00-8:30pm|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.