Golden Gai is a collection of approximately 180 bars that can fit maximum ten people to one side of kabuki-cho. The area got its beginning as a red-light district, but eventually turned into bars where intellectuals, artists and hipsters mingle. For a long time Golden Gai had a reputation for being unfriendly to foreigners, but recent changes in ownership have injected new energy to the area, and many bars are now welcoming.
|Categories||Landmarks & Historical Places , Bars|
|Address||1-1-8 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||Depends on the bar -- most start opening in the evening.|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.