Siro Ramen, a tonkatsu ramen restaurant, gets frequent press in food magazines and websites. Siro's minimalist,black-toned interior is stylish for a ramen restaurant. The space is very small, with only 10 counter seats. Siro uses water brought from Nagano to make its ramen. The flavor is heavy but simple; three different flavors are available."Shiro" is the basic tonkatsu flavor; "kuro" is savory-spicy with original Mah oil, and "aka" is truly spicy. Siro's noodles are thin and you can request if you want them over done or al dente.
|Address||Nagaya Take Eight Bldg. 1F, 3-11-12Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||11:30am-3:00pm, 5:30pm-11:30pm|
|Price||Lunch: 0-999yen Dinner: 0-999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Solo, Group|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.