Omoide Yokocho preserves the feeling of the 1950s, when the area was a black market and food stalls were abundant. This small alley is full of yakitori bars serving beer, sake and chicken. Great atmosphere and food. Opening times vary by vendor.
|Categories||Yakitori , Landmarks & Historical Places|
|Address||1-2-11 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.