Tokyo Guide > Tokyo Sightseeing
Review and discover all that is fascinating, or not, in Tokyo. From the famous temples to the oddball museums, the best souvenir stores to the neon of modern Tokyo, Sunnypages is the best place to get to know and talk about Tokyo.
Find Sightseeing in Tokyo
Best Manga/Internet Cafes in Tokyo
I was surprised at how easy it was to visit my first manga cafe. Gera Gera is l ocated right on Ropp...
Manga cafes, also called Internet cafes, are extremely convenient and useful places. Sometimes you f...
This is one of the nicer manga cafes in Japan. Media Cafe Popeye was quite clean and had a very mode...
Best Parks & Nature in Tokyo
this place was very fun. i guess it may be for children and the younger crowd to have fun moving aro...
Nice Place to enjoy!
A word of warning: the temple is dedicated to Benzaiten, a goddess of love who ...
Awesome slice of nature in the middle of the concrete jungle. The weekends can be quite crowded with...
Tokyo Sightseeing - Popular Photos
Tokyo Sightseeing - New Reviews
(Bars / Shirokane)
- C'est fantastique! Very nice and a good place to go on a date. Go early for quiet time and enjoy their specialty cocktails.
(Shopping Malls / Roppongi)
- Nice place to go when the weather outside is bad. The restaurants upstairs in the Galleria were too expensive and the restaurants in the basement were too crowded, but I managed to find a nice quiet n... Read More
- Good as onsens go. It is very close to the Takaido train station on the Inokashira line. Enjoyed the bath and had a green tea ice-cream afterwards.I would go back again.
Tokyo Sightseeing Articles
- Japanese Gardens
- Gardens in Japan were historically developed and used as places to teach...
- 100 Yen Shops
- Simply put, a 100 yen shop is a store in which everything costs 100 yen...
- Maid Cafes
- A maid cafe is exactly what you might think it means: a pretty girl...
- Super Sentos
- Sento is a public bath house. Japanese are really fond of taking...
- One of the really refreshing aspects of living in Japan is the omnipresence...
- Buddhism has had a profound effect on Japan and Japanese history...
- Sento (Public Bath)
- Sento is a public bath house. Japanese are really fond of taking a bath. Sento was...